Watch it Move
BUILT IN MASSAGE THERAPY
Our intuitive easy to use remote and tool-free setup will have you in bed in no time.
WALL SAVING FEATURE
The Ergomatic 4000 base adjusts, without having to adjust the furniture around it. Our wall saving technology allows you to stay in place next to your nightstand, even when you raise the head.
We offer legs in various heights and finishes, allowing you to customize the look and feel of your base giving you ultimate control.
The Ergomatic's unobtrusive foundation was designed to work with your existing bedroom, not against it. Our adjustable base will attach to any standard headboard and can even be placed inside most bed frames.
EXPERIENCE ZERO G
Taking pressure off your lower back and spine has never been easier. By elevating your legs above your heart, the Zero G preset will increase circulation throughout your body, relaxing those pesky problem areas.
VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED ADJUSTABLE POSITIONS
- Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back.
- Wall saving design keeps you right next to your night stand.
- Single push button to return to a flat position
- Head and foot message with rolling wave feature.
- Separate adjustments for massage intensity and wave feature.
LIGHTED WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
- Simple, easy to understand.
- Backlit buttons light up when a button is pressed for better visibility in low light environments
- Remote works without pointing it directly at the receiver.
- Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability.
- Exclusive Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for upgradability.
- Metal motor housings for durability.
- 9 volt battery back-up for reserve power.
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure.
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- Powder coating provides best rust protection.
- Variable height adjustments easily match luxury bed frames (with optional legs). Speak to a mattress professional for prices.
- Sturdy base support with 4 legs.
- Longer rails eliminate "foot droop".
- Optional adjustable headboard brackets are reinforced for stability and adjust to fit common headboard sizes.